- Supervising electrical engineer in oil and gas industry/energy and infrastructural projects:
- Supervising activities at construction site and ensuring that all activities are carried out in strict adherence to all regulations, on time, within bill of quantity, in a safe and quality-oriented manner;
- Building and maintaining healthy relationship with investors;
- Cooperating with groups that are involved in the construction project – designers, subcontractors, revidents, etc.
- Reporting on progress and quality on weekly basis;
- Consulting and expert advising of client;
- Solving tasks with professional expertise;
- Compiling, analysis and presentation of lessons learned upon completing the project.
- Master of electrical engineering (300 ects);
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of experience in supervising and coordinating construction activities, as Supervising electrical engineer or Supervising engineer assistant;
- Membership with Croatian Chamber of Electrical Engineers;
- Good knowledge of regulations and other general acts that are valid in the Republic of Croatia;
- Good command of English language, proficient user of MS Office and professional softwares;
- Driver’s license (Active driver)
What we offer:
- Full time employment;
- Dynamic, encouraging, open and creative work environment;
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth.